Quick Comparison: Weights Vs Bullworker

What would you rather use, free weights or a Bullworker. Personally I think they both have their place, and neither can totally replace the other. However, John Hughes puts up a good case for why a Bullworker is potentially the better option. Yes, there is no comparison when it comes to the portability of a Bullworker Vs weights, and a lot of weights exercises can be replicated with the Bullworker, but some people, actually many people, just love to lift weights.


Pumping iron can be somewhat addictive, and I 'd be lying if I said I didn't sometimes feel an urge to lift weights, even though I'm not really a weights guy. My conclusion: Have both! Why not. They are both easy to get hold of, and both are very reliable. Bullworkers come with a long warranty when bought brand new, and solid weights (iron) will potentially last a life time. Model used in the video: The Steel-Bow.

No comments: